If you want to change a C++ Component into Objective-C++ component then simply follow the instrucitons.
* The modifications are take place in the SRC directory not in the PUBLIC directory and Main directory.
* The file extension for Objective-C++ file is mm.
* if the C++ file contains Objective-C++ code then change the extension to mm.
* Place the Objective-C++ header files in the same directory wherethe source files are placed. Only mention .mm files in the Make file.
* Link the Objective-C++ source files in the Make file in the CMMSRCS like as follows.
CMMSRCS = \
nsSample.mm\ // cos, It contains the calls to objectiveC.mm. nsISample.idl and nsSample.h will be in the public folder.
objectiveC.mm\ // objectiveC.h file will be in the SRC directory
CPPSRCS = \
Blogged with Flock